river-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: thoughts on River project organization...
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 14:45:40 GMT
because we're actually talking fundamentally about specific bytes in
the file.  0x09 vs 0x20

One of the best reasons for a tab-free, somewhat-normalized-code-
style is that diffs from svn checkins are really easily readable,
making it easier for people to do good lazy oversight of the changes
simply by reading the commit messages...

It's gets painful when there's tab confusion, in my experience.

geir