river-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Hurley <Jim.Hur...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: getting back to River project organization...
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 04:06:33 GMT
Heeeeelllllpppp!  :-o

I may be just lost in how to proceed (please educate me),
but I'm not seeing any of the initial committers from the Proposal
actually set up.

When I look at:  <http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html>
it seems that Brouwer, Creswell, Daley, and Murphy have
acknowledged ICLAs, but aren't setup on River.

Geir (or Phil, Gianugo) -- can you help us through this?

-Jim