river-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Hurley <Jim.Hur...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: board reports
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 23:50:23 GMT
I've updated the Apache incubator pages at:

     <http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule>
and
     <http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/>

to indicate our reporting schedule (March/June/September/December).

Thanks to Dan Creswell who has volunteered to help
out with these.  Unless it conflicts with the way this is
supposed to work in the incubator, I'll help lead the
March report and Dan will lead June.

-Jim