river-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Brouwer <mark.brou...@cheiron.org>
Subject JIRA committers
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 19:09:26 GMT
The following committers I was able to find in JIRA and I assigned them
the committer role for the River project:

   Dan Creswell
   Bill Venners
   Mark Brouwer
   Geir Magnusson Jr
   Peter Jones
   Nigal Daley

Can all the committers that don't have an account yet be so kind to
create a JIRA account here
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Signup!default.jspa and email me
when done (off list is fine). If you have an account it appears I was
not able to find you, so in that case could you please email it as well.

I have 2 more questions for which I can't recall whether a decisions has
been made or whether that is something that should be clear, so if
somebody could answer them that would be great.

1) do the mentors Phil Steitz and Gianugo Rabellino also need the
    committer project role?

2) are the initial committers and mentors PMC members and should they
    get the PMC role?
--
Mark