river-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Brouwer <mark.brou...@cheiron.org>
Subject Re: Responsibilities of the PPMC
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 10:14:31 GMT
Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> My personal taste lately is a reasonably high bar for commit to ensure
> working social and technical compatibility, and then faster PMC.

Given the nature of the ASF and the high quality and consistency of the
codebase brought in I'm inclined to go for you personal taste.

In theory it might be possible to come up with a completely different
process that would be a better fit, but for me it will be a waste of
time to start thinking of that and why not try something that has proven
itself on a few occasions.
--
Mark