river-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Brouwer <mark.brou...@cheiron.org>
Subject Re: getting back to River project organization...
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 07:32:02 GMT
Jim Hurley wrote:

> I think the first small step(s) should be to get the source code
> in the project as our first milestone.  Why don't we start with
> Service UI, and then focus on the Starter Kit. To that end...  Bill
> has created a JIRA issue for the Service UI code contribution.
> Do we need to define a process in which to vote on accepting it?
> Let's work on getting that done.

As Geir mentioned in this posting
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-river-dev/200701.mbox/%3c68E32F29-CEAC-468D-BAAA-7C00AAB1999D@pobox.com%3e
I think one of the mentors should start a vote [1] for accepting the
code, we can then check (or maybe should already have done that?)
whether it complies with the ASF requirements.

[1] so they can formulate in a way that won't result in a discussion
about whitespace and location in SVN, for it is very easy to end up
there. If that is the intention of such a vote than that is fine,
but I think it is better if the mentors are to blame for that ;-)

BTW Geir what is the status with regard to the accounts, do you have all
the required ICLAs and CCLAs in?
--
Mark