river-dev mailing list archives

From Gregg Wonderly <ge...@cox.net>
Subject Without a road, why have a map?
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 23:20:20 GMT
So my only real contribution to this conversation is to say that like Dan, I
recognize some history of the way discussions occur in this community.  My
mentioning of the minutea of indentation was just a matter of ordering of events.

I've got plenty of thoughts to throw out about what should and should not happen
with River from my perspective.  I don't see the point of that yet, because the
conversation, I fear, would be lost before it was possible to take action on it.
  So, I'm setting here silent, waiting for something to get started.

Indentation is an issue, I feel the initial codebase should standardize.  So, I
mentioned it.  Once we have a codebase to work on, and some of my time becomes
freed from the minutea of work, I'll be better prepared to throw out some more
thoughts on things which I think would be good for River to consider.

Hopefully we'll get to have conversations such as these before too much longer.

Gregg Wonderly