river-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: getting back to River project organization...
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 23:56:20 GMT
Hi Mark,

JIRA is mostly self-serve, as opposed to the accounts that need to be
set up for committers on people.apache.org and the svn repos. These
need special permissions.

Everyone can create an account on JIRA. If you don't have sufficient
permissions, post to this alias with specific complaints and one of
the many JIRA admins can help out. If there is someone with a keen
interest in becoming a JIRA admin for the River project let us know
that as well, and 'twill be done.

Craig

On Feb 27, 2007, at 8:00 AM, Mark Brouwer wrote:

> Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
>
>> Great.  I'll send account requests.
>
> Geir, while you are busy requesting accounts could you also have a
> look whether the initial committers have developer privileges in JIRA,
> or why else we can't assign issues to others/ourselves or why the
> other
> workflow actions are not visible to committers. The strange thing is I
> seem to be able to resolve issues.
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Mark