river-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Hurley <Jim.Hur...@Sun.COM>
Subject Fwd: board reports
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 20:28:33 GMT
I saw Apache Incubator Board Reports coming from various
incubator projects, so I asked when we were expected to start
providing one for River (response below).

We'll need to start in March or April, and then be on a three
month rotating slot to provide status.

I'd lean towards starting in April, but March would work as well.

Thoughts?

-Jim

Begin forwarded message: