river-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Reedy <dennis.re...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA question
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 18:23:42 GMT
I think you might need to check the permissions assigned to the
project. Make sure you have the permission to assign issues. You
should also create versions, so when issues are created they can be
tracked across versions as well

http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/v3.0.3/permissions.html

HTH

Dennis