river-dev mailing list archives

From Nigel Daley <nda...@mac.com>
Subject Re: How to start from here?
Date Sat, 06 Jan 2007 07:31:52 GMT
Geir, what hardware to we have available from Apache on which to run
builds and tests?  How do other teams handle testing resources?

Bob, would Sun be willing to continue any testing or offer hardware
resources?

Anyone else?  Is there other hardware resources available for testing?

FWIW, here is how Jini has been tested historically:
<http://weblogs.java.net/blog/nidaley/archive/2006/04/
jini_300000_tes.html>
For those to busy to click, think 300,000 tests run on 100 machines
over a two week cycle.  Then rinse and repeat.  Quality ain't free ;-)

Nige