river-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Components for JIRA
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 05:12:35 GMT

> On Jan 4, 2007, at 10:59 PM, Phil Steitz wrote:

> >> Yep

> > I have prepared a patch to the web site doing mostly s/STATUS/JIRA,
> > but also
> > expressing what seems to be the consensus view that all significant
> > code or
> > doco changes should be tracked via JIRA tickets.
>
> I'd hardly call it a consensus view.

Ack.  Just wanted to get something out there for people to react to.  The
wording may be stronger than some would like, which is fine - we can adjust,
the the patch gives us something concrete to work from.

> That ticket should
> > logically be opened under a component such as Craig describes
> > above.  Any
> > objections to my creating a JIRA component called "web site and
> > infrastructure"?
>
> None whatsoever.

Done.

In harmony, we have one called "contibutions" that make it easy to
> see what external "bulk" contirbutions have been offered...  If
> people like that, maybe you should make that too...

Also done.   We can edit / remove if there are objections or better ideas on
where to put this stuff.

Phil