river-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Components for JIRA
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 03:59:28 GMT

> Yep
>
> On Jan 4, 2007, at 1:08 PM, Craig L Russell wrote:
>
> > You might consider a JIRA component called "web site and
> > infrastructure" that covers several categories of non-code issues.

I have prepared a patch to the web site doing mostly s/STATUS/JIRA, but also
expressing what seems to be the consensus view that all significant code or
doco changes should be tracked via JIRA tickets.  That ticket should
logically be opened under a component such as Craig describes above.  Any
objections to my creating a JIRA component called "web site and
infrastructure"?

Phil