river-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Venners ...@artima.com>
Subject Re: First Code Drop Teetering Above the River
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 05:05:43 GMT
Hi Geir,

>> I created an account and there's a link that would allow me to
>> create a new "issue." Is this submission going to be an "issue"?
>> How is it that I should submit my tarball?
>
> Yes.  Add it to the "Contributions" component.

I only see "Web site and infrastructure" and "No Component" under
Components (under the Open Issues tab). My URL seems to be:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RIVER?
report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:openissues-panel

Sorry to need so much hand-holding. I suspect we need to create a new
"Component" named "Contributions," but it isn't obvious to me how to
do that, or perhaps I'm not allowed to do such a thing.

Thanks.

Bill
----
Bill Venners