river-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Brouwer <mark.brou...@cheiron.org>
Subject Re: Discussing code that is not there
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 18:14:48 GMT
Mark Brouwer wrote:
> I would like to start discussing issues against code here that is not
> yet seeded but matches the version that will get seeded, who thinks this
> is a good idea?

Stupid of me to ask the question the way I did ;-), although I also had
expected people to raise their voice if they thought it to be a bad idea.

Assuming no real objections I presume we can start discussing JTSK code
related issue here instead of jini-users? (though I'm not sure I'm not
making the same mistake in phrasing my sentence as I did ...).
--
Mark