river-dev mailing list archives

From Gregg Wonderly <gr...@wonderly.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Source drop and bug database
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 21:00:10 GMT
Mark Brouwer wrote:
> But in time I hope the JTSK is split up in individual pieces that will
> evolve each on their own pace, I really don't have a clue however at
> what time during the project this should happen.

One thing that I've been thinking about is having a core distribution that is
just reggie, norm and mahalo (which could be optional) with jars for the APIs
under net.jini, and then separately releasing everything else.  This would
provide a core distibution that includes support for service lookup, and then
allow additional services such as outrigger, phoenix etc to be available for
those that need them.

Gregg Wonderly