river-dev mailing list archives

From Gregg Wonderly <gr...@wonderly.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Source drop and bug database
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 14:26:51 GMT
Mark Brouwer wrote:
> 3) JTSK code version 2.1.1 [1], all parts which Sun can transfer to the
>    ASF, even the code we will likely remove [2] according to the roadmap
>
> 4) Outstanding issues against JTSK version 2.1.1

I would prefer that there be a base revision eqivalent to the last public
release of the JTSK from the old jini.org drop.  Any additional changes on top
of that should be checked in as revisions to that baseline so that everyone with
changes to the base can easily extract and generate diffs to work on arriving at
a common codeline that will benefit all of us who have been making bug fixes and
other related changes that we will need to be able to generate tangible diffs
for consideration by the committers.

Gregg Wonderly