reef-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Inglis <msing...@gmail.com>
Subject C# VS 2017 Project Migration
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2018 21:15:25 GMT
Hello,

With the last change to the DotNet projects, we should now have the ability
to switch to using the new projects.

As part of the transition, my thoughts are to:
1) Switch AppVeyor to use target the new projects. (JIRA-1990
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/REEF-1990)
2) Delete the old projects, rename the new projects to the name of the old
projects (effectively removing the "DotNet" name on everything).
(JIRA-1991 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/REEF-1991)
3) Remove any remaining build files. (also part of JIRA-1991)

I can start this today -- are there any concerns or questions regarding
these changes?

Thanks,

Scott