reef-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Inglis <msing...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions on REEF .NET Driver execution
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2018 20:04:46 GMT
Chenxi and I also talked offline -- and I wanted to reflect those
discussions to the dev alias.

So with his changes, he is using the HelloREEF example to test the Azure
batch runtime. If he changes HelloREEF back to local runtime, it works. So
its only when running with AzureBatch that this happens. Because this works
with the local runtime, I think we can rule out any missing dll
dependencies (as this change does add Azure SDK dlls to the project from
what I understand).

So the other possibility is the current working folder and how the paths
are handled -- maybe these are different for the runtime? Like local does
something different than what AzureBatch does with setting up the
environment.

Chenxi was going to look into this area.