reef-dev mailing list archives

From Sergiy Matusevych <sergiy.matusev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions on running REEF-TESTS
Date Sat, 17 Feb 2018 02:18:39 GMT
Hi Chenxi,

You can take a look at the script reef/bin/runtests.ps1

If I remember correctly, you have to specify the shaded jar with your app
(e.g. examples) as well as the test jar - something along the lines of

.\bin\runtests.ps1 -VerboseLog -Jars
".\lang\java\reef-examples\target\reef-examples-0.17.0-SNAPSHOT-shaded.jar;.\lang\java\reef-tests\target\reef-tests-0.17.0-SNAPSHOT-test-jar-with-dependencies.jar"
org.apache.reef.tests.examples.TestHelloREEF

You can also specify the -Yarn option to run it on YARN, if your
hadoop/etc/ and $HADOOP_HOME are set correctly.

Cheers,
Sergiy.