reef-dev mailing list archives

From Byung-Gon Chun <bgc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: REEFExecutor in Mesos Runtime
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2018 21:19:36 GMT
Hi Reed,

org.apache.reef.runtime.mesos.evaluator.REEFExecutor implements
org.apache.mesos.Executor.
The code has implementation is specific to mesos. It may be better to
create a separate executor class for Azure Batch runtime.

John, could you add comments since you worked on the REEF mesos runtime?

Are you creating a new reef runtime package for Azure Batch?

Thanks.
-Gon

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 5:37 AM, Reed Umbrasas <ryumbra@microsoft.com.invalid

--