reef-dev mailing list archives

From Matteo Interlandi <m.interla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tang.BindListEntry
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2018 01:51:14 GMT
Hi Gyewon,

thanks for the comments. I have few questions:

1) I actually need order because I am serializing pipelines of operators
one a time and I need to maintain the order in which operators appear. Is
this against Tang design?

2) Mmm my implementation for Avro is basically a copy of how sets are
serialized: they are mapped to strings and enumerated. Where was union
required?

Best,
Matteo