reef-dev mailing list archives

From "Julia Wang (QIUHE)" <Qiuhe.W...@microsoft.com.INVALID>
Subject Build errors in VS 2017
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2017 20:16:49 GMT
I just installed VS 2017 for REEF project. With the master code, the first error is below:

Severity

Code

Description

Project

File

Line

Suppression State

Error

MSB8036

The Windows SDK version 10.0.15063.0 was not found. Install the required version of Windows
SDK or change the SDK version in the project property pages or by right-clicking the solution
and selecting "Retarget solution".

Org.Apache.REEF.Bridge

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Enterprise\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Platforms\x64\PlatformToolsets\v141\Toolset.targets

36

After retarget the solution and build again, I got 33 errors. One of them is:

Severity

Code

Description

Project

File

Line

Suppression State

Error

C1083

Cannot open include file: 'mscoree.h': No such file or directory

Org.Apache.REEF.Bridge

c:\reef\reefapache\reef\lang\cs\org.apache.reef.bridge\InteropUtil.h

25

Did you ever get similar errors after you first installed VS 2017?

Thanks,
Julia