reef-dev mailing list archives

From Sergiy Matusevych <sergiy.matusev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharing Onyx
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2017 20:19:56 GMT
Hi Gon,

This is fantastic, and the code and the site look very neat. I want to
learn more about the project! Do you plan to give talks in English about it
any time soon? Please share the video! Also, it would be very cool if you
could write a paragraph or two about the project so we can reference it
from the REEF site?

Thank you,
Sergiy.