reef-dev mailing list archives

From Byung-Gon Chun <bgc...@gmail.com>
Subject Sharing Onyx
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2017 15:09:57 GMT
Hi Reefers,

I'm happy to share that my research group just made Onyx, a data processing
system for flexible employment with different execution scenarios for
various deployment characteristics on clusters.
https://snuspl.github.io/onyx/

Onyx is a full-blown data processing framework built atop REEF. It
currently supports Apache Beam for writing applications. We're working on
supporting Spark DSL.

Onyx outperforms Spark in various deployment scenarios. We plan to share
evaluation results soon through the web site.

Any feedback's welcomed!

Best,
Gon

--