reef-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Weimer <mar...@weimo.de>
Subject Re: Is IJobSubmissionResult.DriverUrl working?
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2017 20:03:45 GMT
On Wed, Nov 1, 2017 at 12:47 PM, Julia Wang (QIUHE) <
Qiuhe.Wang@microsoft.com.invalid> wrote:

> Yes, it can be added there. Then for client, it will become blocking call
> until the method is returned. Also we might want allow client to pass retry
> number, etc

Thanks, I'll give that a try.

That being said, this seems pretty brittle, but probably the best we can do
until we get around to implementing a proper client for REEF.NET. I'll mark
this as Unstable in all the right places for nobody to take a production
dependency on it :)

Thanks,

Markus