reef-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Weimer <mar...@weimo.de>
Subject Re: Disable tests on OpenJDK 7?
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2017 21:20:42 GMT
On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 11:53 AM, Mariia Mykhailova <
mamykhai@microsoft.com.invalid> wrote:

> I estimated timeframe looking at the history of our commits at
> https://github.com/apache/reef/commits/master - commit e0634a4 (netty
> dependency) on Sep 2 has successful Travis build, commit 6489d43 (driver
> side interfaces) on Sep 8 has Travis failure, and ever since Travis has
> been failing on master.

Thanks! I think we can rule out changes on our side then. There do seem to
be some changes at that time on the Travis side[0]:

we will begin ignoring sudo: false when we find an explicit dist: precise.

Does anyone know whether we relied on sudo:false in our tests? We do set
it...

Markus