reef-dev mailing list archives

From Saikat Kanjilal <sxk1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: reef-runtime-spark and java8
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2017 17:56:22 GMT
Thanks Byon-Gon,
I will implement a workaround that simulates a lambda function in spark,
however it'd be really great to move to Java1.8 sooner than later as a lot
of the spark versions have functional programming constructs embedded
inside them which are easier to implement in Java1.8.

Let me know if we as a community should push on this, would be glad to help.