reef-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Weimer <mar...@weimo.de>
Subject Re: Dependency on protobuf-net seems inconsistent
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2017 22:35:09 GMT
On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 10:05 AM, Scott Inglis <msinglft@gmail.com> wrote:
> Apologies -  I updated the project to Protobuf 2.1.0. Let me know if I can
> help out with this.

I think we are good. Julia is merging my PR as we speak.

> I am not aware of any tooling for this, but I will take a look.

In the new build format, this can't happen, right? We ran into this
issue because packages.config and the .nuspec files disagreed on the
version of the dependency. In the new format, that information would
only be recorded once, in the .csproj file. Hence, we might just wait
it out till we move over to .NET Core :)

Markus