reef-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Inglis <msing...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Visual Studio for Mac
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2017 14:24:56 GMT
Not currently, but yes once we complete the port to .net core.

On this page:
https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/dotnet/2017/08/14/announcing-net-core-2-0/

They mention being able to target osx-x64.

If we need to target mac as a platform, I will add the bindings to the
respective projects. I also have mac book that I can test this on.

However you maybe referring to building a windows or linux binary on the
mac. I don't know if thats supported but you can build different platforms
on windows.