reef-dev mailing list archives

From Saikat Kanjilal <sxk1...@gmail.com>
Subject Questions on reef-io DataLoader
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 21:27:38 GMT
Hi Folks,
I was looking through a bit of the DataLoader code to implement reef-1791
and noticed that the only place its currently being used is the
DataLoadingDriverConfiguration which in turn is not really being used
anywhere, I am trying to implement a SparkDataLoader which mimics the
DataLoader functionality and am trying to understand whether a
DataLoadingDriverConfiguration class would also be needed for Spark or more
importantly how the DataLoadingDriverConfiguration is actually invoked.

Some insight would be much appreciated.
Thanks