reef-dev mailing list archives

From "Julia Wang (QIUHE)" <Qiuhe.W...@microsoft.com.INVALID>
Subject RE: Newtonsoft.Json version
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2017 19:29:29 GMT
> That makes sense. But wouldn't the `App.config` only be needed by that application which
has conflicting requirements? All of REEF, DLLs and executables, should have the same version
of all dependencies.

You are right. Application only needs it if there is conflict. From that perspective, REEF
itself should not have it.

If conflict happens, application needs to add it for Evalautor.exe, because REEF owns Evaluator,
that was the reason it was added to REEF code base.

Thanks,
Julia