reef-dev mailing list archives

From "Julia Wang (QIUHE)" <Qiuhe.W...@microsoft.com.INVALID>
Subject RE: Newtonsoft.Json version
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2017 18:46:25 GMT
> I don't understand why we even have `App.config` files in REEF.

If REEF is purely dlls and the version inside REEF is consistent, we might not need it. However
we do have executables. For example, Evaluator, form evaluator, the client injected code may
reference some  other dlls that may have version conflict. In this case, we need to leverage
the app.config to specify the fall back version in the case of no-compatible.

Julia