reef-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Weimer <mar...@weimo.de>
Subject Re: Newtonsoft.Json version
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2017 14:17:18 GMT
On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 8:25 PM, Julia Wang (QIUHE)
<Qiuhe.Wang@microsoft.com.invalid> wrote:
> WAKE references  Newtonsoft.Json" version="10.0.3"
> However, all the other REEF projects reference Newtonsoft.Json" version="8.0.3"

We should upgrade to the newest version in all projects. In 0.17, we
target .NET Standard and can't have incompatible dependencies.

> And our app config also redirects to 8.0.0.0

I don't understand why we even have `App.config` files in REEF.
Wouldn't all of REEF by definition have conflict-free dependencies? If
so, we should be able to delete the `App.config` across the source
repository, right?

Markus