reef-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Weimer <mar...@weimo.de>
Subject Travis builds are failing
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2017 22:21:07 GMT
Hello,

it looks like out travis build are failing. A recent example is here[0]:

```
$ mvn clean install -q -ff -Dsurefire.useFile=false -DLOG_LEVEL=WARN

Error: JAVA_HOME is not defined correctly.

  We cannot execute /usr/lib/jvm/java-7-oracle/bin/java
```

This seems to be caused by an earlier error / warning:

```
$ jdk_switcher use oraclejdk7

Switching to Oracle JDK7 (java-7-oracle), JAVA_HOME will be set to
/usr/lib/jvm/java-7-oracle

update-java-alternatives: directory does not exist: /usr/lib/jvm/java-7-oracle
```

This strikes me as something outside of our control? Is this a travis bug?

Thanks,

Markus

[0]: https://travis-ci.org/apache/reef/jobs/261996992