reef-dev mailing list archives

From Rogan Carr <rogan.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving to Hadoop 2.8.x
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2017 20:29:21 GMT
Hi Julia,

There are two dependencies that I know of on the 2.7.x branch:

- Windows HDInsight clusters are pinned to 2.7.0.
   * Once the REEF-on-Linux work [REEF-334] is done, this will no longer be
necessary to support.

- I know of one use case that depends on 2.7.1. I will check with them to
see if they have any plans to upgrade.

Best,
Rogan

REEF-334: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/REEF-334