reef-dev mailing list archives

From Rogan Carr <rogan.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Microsoft Avro for .NET Standard / Core 2.0
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2017 01:10:47 GMT
Hi All,

I see that in the .NET implementation of Apache REEF, we have a mixture of
Microsoft.Avro.Core and Microsoft.Hadoop.Avro implementations of Avro.

Is there a reason for this, or have we just not gotten around to changing
over all the projects yet?

If it's just inertia, I can go ahead and start switching the libraries over.

Best,
Rogan