reef-dev mailing list archives

From Douglas Service <dsop...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What's the blessed way to compile REEF.NET right now?
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2017 00:02:38 GMT
In order to build successfully with VS 2017 standalone (no VS 2015/13
installed) without switching to the 10.* platform SDK you must do the
following at install time.  (This is a resend to clarify the issue based on
recent questions).

In the VS 2017 installer select Desktop development with C++ on the left,
select the corresponding drop-down on the right and place a checkmark on
Windows 8.1 SDK and UCRT SDK.

Doug