reef-dev mailing list archives

From Rogan Carr <rogan.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: REEF-1817: Fix CoreCLR issues in REEF.Common
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2017 23:57:12 GMT
Hi All,

REEF.Common may be a bit more difficult to convert, as it uses a library,
PerformanceCounters, that is not available in the CLR (see my comments on
1817 [1]). I'll investigate more to see what the impact will be.

In the meantime, I created REEF-1821 to fix CoreCLR compatibility issues
that arise from using non-compliant exceptions [2].

Best,
Rogan

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/REEF-1817
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/REEF-1821