reef-dev mailing list archives

From Rogan Carr <rogan.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Standalone HelloREEF
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2017 18:16:35 GMT
Hi All,

Just to update, I got this to be a stand-alone by doing two extra steps:
1) Adding the Org.Apache.REEF.Evaluator and TransientFaultHandling.Core
nuget packages to the project
2) After building, copying
packages/Org.Apache.REEF.Evaluator/tools/Org.Apache.REEF.Evaluator.exe to
the build directory.

After that, HelloREEF runs in standalone mode.

Best,
Rogan