reef-dev mailing list archives

From Byung-Gon Chun <bgc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disable tests with transient failures
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2017 00:31:22 GMT
Taegeon, it looks like we have a consensus. :)

Could you proceed to the next step of the release process?
It would be nice to set a deadline to fix the transient failure case(s).
After that, we should make a release with known transient issues.
It would be super helpful if you share your plan as a release manager.

I asked about upgrading to hadoop 2.7.0 for a new release. It looks like no
one objects. If you have a concern, please share your concern. This's the
last call.

Thanks!
-Gon

--