reef-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Weimer <mar...@weimo.de>
Subject Re: Does reef build on the mac
Date Sat, 24 Jun 2017 16:31:05 GMT
> 1) It seems that we dont have a top level build file on the java side of
> the world that builds all the maven projects, it would be really helpful to
> have something like this that figures out all the dependencies and creates
> an uber jar assembly containing all the other jar files

We do. the root of the repository has `pom.xml`, which is the main
build file. Just type `mvn -DskipTests clean install` to compile REEF.
This is documented in `lang/java/BUILD.md`. What's missing there are
instructions that you should do this in the root directory of the
project. Contributions welcome :)

Markus