reef-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Weimer <mar...@weimo.de>
Subject Re: Does reef build on the mac
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2017 17:34:58 GMT
Also, there are ways to extract the dependency graph from POMs:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/4084669/how-to-generate-a-graph-of-the-dependency-between-all-modules-of-a-maven-project

Markus

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 12:50 AM, Mariia Mykhailova
<mamykhai@microsoft.com.invalid> wrote:
> pom.xml in the root folder of REEF project also contains some meta-information which
describes the project as a whole and not just Java part of it (info like licensing, urls,
mailing lists etc.)

> I wouldn't get into the trouble of moving it (and potentially splitting it into Java-only
part and project-general part) just for the sake of keeping our inner organizational nazi
happy :-)

> +1 for not maintaining a separate dependencies graph; any documentation like this will
tend to drift away from the code it describes over time as new dependencies are added.