reef-dev mailing list archives

From 김도영 <disox...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Error on building REEF.NET on Windows 10 with VS 2017
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2017 08:01:41 GMT
I got successful build with VS 2015 after uninstalling VS 2017 (since I have small size SSD)

It is great to hear that it would not be problem in future.
Thanks for your advice!

Doyoung

보낸 사람: Markus Weimer
보낸 날짜: 2017년 6월 23일 금요일 오전 4:13
받는 사람: REEF Developers Mailinglist
제목: Re: Error on building REEF.NET on Windows 10 with VS 2017

> Then, I’ll work out with VS 2015 for now.

Once you have VS 2015 installed, the builds also work from VS 2017.
Why this happens escapes me, though :)

On a happy note: the offending C++ code is going away as part of
Doug's work. Hence, we won't hit this issue in the future.

Markus