reef-dev mailing list archives

From "Julia Wang (QIUHE)" <Qiuhe.W...@microsoft.com.INVALID>
Subject RE: java/C# build question
Date Thu, 04 May 2017 20:18:39 GMT
Only remove those two:

reef-bridge-client-0.16.0-SNAPSHOT-shaded.jar
reef-bridge-java-0.16.0-SNAPSHOT-shaded.jar

-----Original Message-----
From: Douglas Service [mailto:dsopsrc@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 4, 2017 1:16 PM
To: dev@reef.apache.org
Subject: Re: java/C# build question

Running Get-ChildItem *.jar -Recurse in the bin directory returns the following list. So we
should recursively remove any jar files in the lang\cs\bin directory?

    Directory: E:\reef\lang\cs\bin\Temp

Mode                LastWriteTime         Length Name
----                -------------         ------ ----
d-----         5/4/2017   7:39 PM                Org.Apache.REEF.Bridge.JAR

    Directory: E:\reef\lang\cs\bin\x64\Debug

Mode                LastWriteTime         Length Name
----                -------------         ------ ----
d-----         5/4/2017   7:41 PM                Org.Apache.REEF.Bridge.JAR

    Directory: E:\reef\lang\cs\bin\x64\Debug\Org.Apache.REEF.Bridge.JAR

Mode                LastWriteTime         Length Name
----                -------------         ------ ----
-a----         5/4/2017   7:39 PM       12598475
reef-bridge-client-0.16.0-SNAPSHOT-shaded.jar
-a----         5/4/2017   7:39 PM       10824897
reef-bridge-java-0.16.0-SNAPSHOT-shaded.jar

    Directory: E:\reef\lang\cs\bin\x64\Debug\Org.Apache.REEF.Client

Mode                LastWriteTime         Length Name
----                -------------         ------ ----
-a----         5/4/2017   7:39 PM       12598475
reef-bridge-client-0.16.0-SNAPSHOT-shaded.jar
-a----         5/4/2017   7:39 PM       10824897
reef-bridge-java-0.16.0-SNAPSHOT-shaded.jar

    Directory:
E:\reef\lang\cs\bin\x64\Debug\Org.Apache.REEF.Examples.HelloREEF

Mode                LastWriteTime         Length Name
-a----         5/4/2017   7:42 PM       12598475
reef-bridge-client-0.16.0-SNAPSHOT-shaded.jar
-a----         5/4/2017   7:42 PM       10824897