reef-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Weimer <mar...@weimo.de>
Subject Re: java/C# build question
Date Thu, 04 May 2017 20:47:20 GMT
We copy the JARs to the output folder via MSBuild. If they already
exist, that rule in MSBuild will not trigger. We probably should
expand the trigger to consider the case where the JAR changed in its
original location.

Markus

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 1:18 PM, Julia Wang (QIUHE)
<Qiuhe.Wang@microsoft.com.invalid> wrote:
> Only remove those two:
>
> reef-bridge-client-0.16.0-SNAPSHOT-shaded.jar
> reef-bridge-java-0.16.0-SNAPSHOT-shaded.jar

So we should recursively remove any jar files in the lang\cs\bin directory?