reef-dev mailing list archives

From Douglas Service <dsop...@gmail.com>
Subject Container classes in Avro
Date Thu, 18 May 2017 01:53:07 GMT
I have the C# and Java sides of the bridge communicating via the
RemoteManager class in Wake. I also have them sending Avro messages back
and forth sending primitives like integers and strings. However, when I try
to send non-zero length containers like arrays or maps from C# to Java they
always end up zero length on the Java side. I am using the
DefinedRuntimesSerializer class as a model for the java side.

Does anyone know of any issues here of which I should be aware? For example
could there be an issue with encoder/decoder buffer sizes?

Doug