reef-dev mailing list archives

From Douglas Service <dsop...@gmail.com>
Subject java/C# build question
Date Thu, 04 May 2017 19:46:03 GMT
I am currently doing work on both the Java and C# side for REEF-1763.
However, after I build the java side before rebuilding and testing the C#
side, the Java changes do not show up on the C# side unless I do a git
clean -xdf before building both sides which seems a little heavy handed. I
looked in the Org.Apache.REEF.Bridge.JAR file and it seems the dependencies
there should take care of the issue, but they do not. It is as if Visual
Studio is caching the jar file Does anyone else see this issue? I am
running with only VS2017 installed.

Doug