reef-dev mailing list archives

From 김도영 <disox...@gmail.com>
Subject Hello! I'm Doyoung, a new GSoC Student.
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 13:45:22 GMT
Hi!

I’m glad to be a GSoC student of Apache REEF project.

My name is Doyoung Kim, and student of Seoul National University, Korea. I’m 4th grade student
major at Computer Science and Engineering.

I’ll focus on formal verification of REEF protocols. It seems not an easy task. But I’m
sure I can find out how to improve this with community. I’m looking forward to contribute
to a large project!

Thank you.
Doyoung.

Windows 10용 메일에서 보냄

보낸 사람: Byung-Gon Chun
보낸 날짜: 2017년 5월 5일 금요일 오전 8:20
받는 사람: dev@reef.apache.org; 안석찬; disoxc21@gmail.com
제목: Welcome our GSoC students

Hi,

We have two GSoC students this summer!
Seokchan and Doyoung, welcome! Could you introduce yourself to the REEF community?

Seokchan will work on exposing underlying resource manager (YARN and Mesos) features (e.g.,
node labels, preemption, etc.) to REEF.

Doyoung will work on formal verification of REEF protocols.

Let's welcome our GSoC students.

Cheers,
Gon

--