reef-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Weimer <mar...@weimo.de>
Subject Re: Implementations of PipelineDataConverters in C#
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2017 17:33:35 GMT

On 2017-04-11 10:21 AM, Rogan Carr wrote:
>> Awesome! Can you post your JIRA user ID here such that we can give
>> you the right access rights?
>>

> My JIRA user ID is rogan.

Thanks! I have added you to the JIRA `Contributor` group. You should now
be able to create and self-assign issues on REEF's JIRA project [0].

Also, now might be a good time to have a look at our contributor's guide
[1]. Please don't hesitate to ask questions on this list if anything in
that guide is unclear or doesn't make sense to you. We are striving to
make the guide as good as it can be, but rarely have an opportunity to
get feedback from a newcomer to the process.

Thanks!

Markus

[0]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/REEF
[1]: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/REEF/Contributing